Monday, June 29, 2009

COMFORTABLE: Minnetonka Moccasins

I've wanted a pair of moccasins for a while now, and while shopping for running shoes at DSW, I found the perfect pair of Minnetonkas, which I proceeded to purchase even though I'd promised myself I would never shop again. Turns out that I made the right choice in buying them.

At only $36, these are already one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own, and they honestly match everything, so I pretty much can't think of a pair of shoes I own that I like more, except maybe my Birkenstocks. Right now, I'm enjoying wearing them with plaid shorts and polos, so I can look extremely preppy in an ironic way, but I think these will outlast that phase and become my new shoes of choice no matter what the outfit.

I'm so glad to have finally found a Birkenstock equivalent for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment